Sunday, March 14, 2010

So how about them chainstays?

One day I'll start on that frame again. It had better be soon since both Raytown BMX an Blue spring BMX . Start the first week in April.
-
So what's he up to then. Putting Baby Powder in my tires, to relieve a little fraction between the tube and tire to prevent some pinch flats.

-
Making green smoothies.

-
Don't forget the beet

-
Chop Chop!

-
Mmmmmm . . .

-
. . . and don't forget the Mason Jar . . . everybody knows everything is better in a Mason Jar.

-
No really what's he up to for this weekend.

-
It's not as complicated as it looks. and yes those are spoke nipples. I had to take 4 spokes out so I could get the spanner on the bear race to remove it.

I really like internally geared hubs. They make cleaning a drive train easy, and most of all when your bunny hoping something, no chainslap. I'm not the only fan of internally geared hubs. Check out Hub Stripping on what's new, you'd be surprised.

No comments: