Sunday, March 9, 2008

Quotes

"To the man who only has a hammer in his tool box, every problem looks like a nail."
"If you deliberately plan on being less than you are capable of being, then I warn you that you'll be unhappy for the rest of your life."
- Abraham Maslow

"It's never crowded along the extra mile."
"The last suit that you wear, you don't need any pockets."
- Wayne Dyer

"I spent a year in that town, one Sunday."
- George Burns

"I have as much authority as the Pope, I just don't have as many people who believe it. "
"If you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten. "
- George Carlin

"A rich man is nothing but a poor man with money."
- W. C. Fields

"A lot of people are afraid of heights. Not me, I'm afraid of widths."
"I drive way too fast to worry about cholesterol."
- Steven Wright

No comments: