Friday, October 2, 2009

Another Post


Not much to say. Had to miss last week's race because I'm running out of good days to work on the outside of my house. 87 degrees is not exactly Cyclo Cross weather anyway. . . . Oh I did manage to beat my best time ever on my morning 17.3 mile route by over 45 seconds. It doesn't mean I'm in the best shape ever, considering a week before I rode a lot harder according to my heartrate monitor, and it took me about 2 minutes longer. The course is not a straight point to point, it's more of a C shape and comes 5 mile from being a complete circle. So the wind can still effect your results a bit. Well it's encouraging anyway.

-

So what's on tap? Raytown BMX This should be a real hoot. I've got a GT cruiser, but I would exactly call it a cruiser. I'd call it a BMX bike with 24" wheels. It's really hard to make the distinction between the two these days because they make the frames so compact. I'll post picture and be more illistrative later.

-

I think I'm going to skip the numbers. I think you all get the point, or got an Idea about what I do. It's just more of the same.


No comments: