Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Title

I think everybody does a beer report. Well not everybody, because I don't think I've done one, not till now.
-
How about Lagunitas Wilco Tango Foxtrot; A Malty, Robust, Jobless Recovery Ale.(W)ilco (T)ango (F)oxtrot . . . How can you not think WTF? WTF I'll give it a once over. I thought it tasted a lot like an IPA with less edge . . . That's All.




-
Elbow is healing fine. From looking at the comments on my previous post, 8 pin alley makes a lot of sense. I can see where that might happen. There are a few rock and root formations that are tricky to negotiate. I know one spot where your back wheel hits a root right, when you have to pull up the front wheel. Also those are the slow sections. Falling going fast is easy, you tuck and roll. Slow falls often involve sticking a hand out, so you don't smack your face on something.
Looking to get back on the trail as soon I can get on it; You know since KC has decided to be the new Seattle. At this pace it might be . . . ?
-
So this means an urban ride is on tap. I've Been tossing a few ideas around for the last week or so. It was going to be Father's day, but I'm not going to be able to make that happen. I'm going to nail down a date Friday.
-
The ride is going to be called "The Industrial Revolution Ride". Expect lots of concrete and steel. Some of us are going to meet at Benetti's in Raytown afternoon'ish, then head to Grinders . From then I'm not sure. One rumor is someone might get a tattoo. Knuckleheads is also on the bill. Also many other Nooks, Crannys, and Oddities.

No comments: