Monday, October 18, 2010

Saturdee

The look out the front of Midwest Cyclery at 6:30am . . . Yep A.M. . . . Ante Meridiem . . . Over to KKFI FM . . not A.M.

Who Sleeps in on Saturday.
-
Heads Up . . . In 2 weeks Those ShiftlessBastards are brings us the Fantastic Four Alley Cat. More info on KansasCityFixed.com. Should be fun.
-
I get my coffee from 2 places mainly. Benetti's Coffee Experience in Raytown, or Broadway Cafe in Westport.
This day I tried the OCIA certified Organic Peru CAVCRA Coop, not that COOP, this COOP in Apurimac River Valley.
-

As you can see it's a light roast. It's makes for a good cup of coffee in the morning. I recommend it.
-
As if coffee at Broadway Cafe wasn't enough, I had to go check out Benetti's , Fall Classic Concert Series

I suspect over 30 people were there. I'd have to say I liked it more than I thought I was. pictured is the closing band, "The Sunday Paper". They were pretty good. If you can get out, it's a good time.
-
Oh that darn Bike

I tried to install my PowerCam on this bike. I got the lobe dialed in so the cam advanced the gear at the right place, then I find the left crankarm hits the chainstay . . . arrrrgh! . . . a lot of work for nothing.
And here's the finished product. It's been a while since I had ridden it, but I still have to say that extra brace stiffens it up.

No comments: