Saturday, April 9, 2011

Here we are again. If there was one thing I didn't want to mess up, it was the bottom bracket because there are 3 tubes that come together. First and foremost the notch in particular.
Jigged up again. All angles are ready for action . . . Tommorrow.
As far as hand tools goes, for me this is the point of diminishing returns. If I had a Bridgeport Mill I might be able to get better tolerances, but I doubt it would return any greater benefit. You have to allow room for the brass to flow, and I have heard of people getting it too tight. For TIG these are no doubt ready to go.
The Headtube sits craddled by the down tube at 57.9 degees. What more do you want?

How about time to chill out. If you like ambient music explore Sleepbot. http://www.sleepbot.com/ Here is a band I discovered this week. Stars of the lid. Sit back and relax. Man do I ever need to.

No comments: