Here's some pictures after most of the paint has been removed. Some people wanted to see the "C D" cutout. The cutout will be backed by the seat-post, or anything I think of between now and the time I build it. The seat-tube does have one flaw with the way I made it. I capped the end so "stuff" wouldn't get inside the post. Only problem is I have and adjustable reamer, and I need a bottoming reamer to get to thebottom of the tube, so I can't get a post down any further down than 1/2 way down the "D". Live and learn, it's not bad. I already have a plan in the works to remedy this issue. You will see it on my 29r.
My camera isn't the best. I used to have a crappy 4 mega pixel, then it broke and I got this 6 mega pixel camera, that all is seems to do is make bigger 4 mega pixel picture if you know what I mean. The frame looks a little better than the pictures but you get the "idear". I still have some junk in the joints from the old paint, and it's not clear on the photos, but now is a good time for me to post pictures, so here the are.
(click on pictures to enlange)