Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Soda Soda Sodavie

If you know me, you will know I like to get my things local when I can get them . . . as long as they are quality. Local is fresher, and you support your locals by keeping the money local. It's better all the way around. . . . but like I said, you better bring quality.
A local quality product I found the other day was Sodavie Sodas. I what caught my eye was the Thaibasil/Clove (Really?. . Thaibasil/Clove? ), but I decided to try the Strawberry Mint on this hot afternoon.
Opps Here it is almost polished off.
-

Like they say, "It's Real", it's got the Mint leaves in the soda. I'll say it's unreal. I don't know how they do it. I'm not a soda fan, but this stuff will knock your socks off. It's not only a different taste, but a different experience.

No comments: